Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blueberrys, Kiwis and the Middle East

It's Tuesday and I just checked out the blood Japanese Maple tree I installed on one of my clients locatons. THis is a big tree sitting on the side of a hill, I had to hire five people to lug it up the hill and put it in the hole. This is not a game. I'm on the hook for a year, if it dies I'm out 700 dollars to replace it.
I planted seedless grapes, kiwis, cherry tomatoes, and blueberrys on the side of our home, they look beautiful, if I say so myself. With the rain Atlanta's has had over the spring the roots have had a chance to grow deep which is what you want, it makes for a strong and durable plant in the summer months.
Speaking of roots running deep, I see that President Obama leaves for the Middle East tonight. It's interesting that alot of people feel a slight sense of nervousness about this trip. I sort of hate that people know his agenda, it gives bad people the chance to plan bad things before the President arrives. I know the Secret Service is watching his back, but I don't put anything past America's and the President's enemy's--- even home grown enemy's. To me this would be a pefect time for these fools to try something. He's over in the Middle East, it would be easy for govt. assassins to try something and then blame it on the Middle Easterners. Or it would be a opportune time for Bin Ladin's people to advance there agenda while the president is on their soil.
I just hope that all goes well and the President does what he came to do and leaves. If something was to happen, I don't think the Republic could survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment