Friday, May 29, 2009

Plants as Politicians

I've read alot of blogs over recent years, but have never had my own. THere are two things that I know prettywell --- Plants as in Gardening, landscaping and things having to do with plant materials and trees. Also Politics, I like politics, especially Obama Politics, finally a smart Democrat in office that can advance the agenda (I guess that's what you'd call it) of the Progressive folks in this Country. America.

I own a company that does Landscape Design in Atlanta, GA. So from time to time most likely two or three times a day you"ll read either plant information or Politics. what a combination.

Baraka and his Supreme Court nominee Ms. Sotomayor should in my opinion just ignore the Republican bantor and fiene outrage of her choice. I think the republicans are digging theirselves into a deep holes with the hispanic and latin communties around the country. In the very very near future, the hispanics are actually going to be holding all the cards. Or at least most of them. This is why a GA congressnman floated a bill to stop letting illegal aliens have babies that are automatic citizens.

The white guy sees the squeeze coming on and they see themselves becoming more and more marginalized. Their not having that. It's bad enough that Obama is the President but to have Mexicans ( I mean hispanics) decided every election from now on is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment