Saturday, May 30, 2009

If it's Saturday it should be Obama time...

This morning I'm checking my Tea Roses. I planted roses in a extra large pot on my front porch,they seem to like it. It's actually very beautiful, if I say so myself. I did a heavy mix of Miracle Gro slow release fert and fresh soil the plants eat it up.
THe Roses are right outside of my office's french doors.( Just like Obama and the West Wing). So it 's cool, the whole 'green shoots' metaphor, the policy guys use to describe the economy coming back, comes to mind. Obama and his team seem to have something cooking concerning the economy as of late. THe stimulus money is trickling into the economy, and the unemployment numbers are starting to slow 'a bit'.
Right now Obama and his people are testing the will of the American People, they want to see how bad the people really want to come into the future. Healthcare, Energy and Education. THat's the future of America, if we can't fix these problems were doomed as a nation. I'll bet on Obama though, smart fellow, just like Clinton, he'll outsmart the Rethugs as Clinton did and drag America into a new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment